Monday 31 October 2016

Halloween Finger Cookies

My Lovely Assistant was busy creating a tasty Halloween treat for the trick-or-treaters.  Luckily for me, there are no trick-or-treaters who pass by here for Halloween which means most of them will be mine!  These are Halloween Witches Finger Cookies.  They are homemade cookies, formed in the shape of a finger, with a jellybean added at the end where the fingernail would be. Such an awesome Halloween snack that 'Bones' demanded to be added to the photograph as well.  As is the usual case, I needed to snap a few photographs of her handy work and I managed to take longer grabbing one photograph than she spent making the cookies.  The photograph was taken at f/9, 1/250sec, ISO 100 at 24mm.  My jacket ended up doubling as a backdrop and I bounced some flash off of the ceiling to make sure everything was nice and bright.  There's probably a few more things to say, but there are cookies to eat and time is a wasting!  Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment