Thursday 27 October 2016

More From Mt. Sutton

That last photograph proved to be rather popular with some of you out there in Internetland, so I figured that it would be a good time to get a few of these out here before the snow finally arrives.  That, or they would probably end up getting lost in my archives until next year.  The snow has already arrived at Sutton, or so my family of spies in the area tell me, so these colours have probably already disappeared.  I took these after taking a ride up the chair-lift with My Lovely Assistant, a ride that was going well until I was told to make sure I didn't get knocked over by the chair while getting off, a thought that remained in my head and terrorized me for the final few feet of our ride.  The landing wasn't smooth, but any landing you can walk away from should be considered a good one.  The first photograph was taken at f/11, 1/50sec, ISO 400 at 70mm.  Here are a few more photographs.

f/11, 1/125sec, ISO 400 at 34mm

f/8, 1/250sec, ISO 400 at 57mm

That final photograph was taken at the same time as the photograph from Tuesday, I just included the sign of the mountain in this one.  Like My Lovely Assistant said, a little free advertising.  Always nice to see some Fall colours on display.


No comments:

Post a Comment