Wednesday 28 December 2016

Christmas Dessert

The holiday season isn't complete without a peek into the kitchen to see what My Lovely Assistant has been up to.  This year, her dessert of choice was an orange and chocolate yule log. As is the norm, it took me almost as long to photograph it as it took her to make it.  I just wasn't satisfied, but after adding some red candy berries and icing sugar to add a little bit of colour, I finally found an angle that satisfied me, though nowhere near as satisfied as my belly was when it was time to eat!  The photograph was taken at f/11, 1/250sec, ISO 100 at 24mm, with a little flash bounced off of the ceiling for a little added light.  I'd invite you over for a piece, but I'm afraid you'll all have to wait for next year.  Every last tasty piece was quickly devoured.

No comments:

Post a Comment