Monday 5 December 2016

The Countdown Begins

As mentioned here previously, I've got another photography exhibition coming up in 2017.  March 23rd to April 23rd to be exact at the library in Greenfield Park. With that in mind, the first promotional material for mine, and the other talented artists who will have shows in the early months of 2017 are out.  To be specific, it is the Winter 2016 Edition of the Espace Culture, put out by the city of Longueuil. My Lovely Assistant was kind enough to raid some of the neighbours to get me a few extra copies as the hoarder inside of me love to have them on hand.  This will be exhibition number three for me, and it is still a thrill to see my name in print next to one of my photographs.  The countdown has begun.  108 Days to be exact so I guess I had better start getting busy. March will end up getting here rather quickly.


No comments:

Post a Comment