Thursday 6 April 2017

Grey Skies Are Gonna Clear Up

It has been raining for two days, and they're saying that it will continue to rain for a few more.  I could use a little dose of 'colour' and I was thinking that maybe some of you out there could as well.  This is a photograph that I took back in the Fall and has a nice variety of colours in it.  The nice mix of red, green and blue sky was something that caught my eye back then, and is something I appreciate a little bit more in the current meteorological conditions.  This photograph was taken at f/7.1, 1/320sec, ISO 100 at 32m.  In the meantime, if a larger dose of colour is something you need, don't forget that there is a large variety of my colour photographs waiting to be seen at the library in Greenfield Park.  All of the important information can be found in the poster below.

No comments:

Post a Comment