Monday 24 April 2017

The End - Fin

As the great Willie Nelson once sang, and The Doctor of Style 'Slick' would loudly proclaim, "turn out the lights, the party's over".  Yesterday marked the end of my month long photography exhibition over at the Greenfield Park Library.  If you've been visiting the blog over the past month, you have certainly heard about it.  My Lovely Assistant and I took the photographs down and yes, it was a little sad.  I very much enjoyed having my photographs on display. The night of the vernissage was a blast and the repeat visits I made to show the photographs to people who wanted a VIP tour were fun as well.  One of the things that I like most about my photographs is that they each had a story attached to them and I really enjoyed telling those stories to all who were interested.  So, a big thank-you to everyone who went to see my photographs and all of the great staff at the Greenfield Park Library who put up with my sometimes louder than a whisper visits.  A bigger thank-you to everyone who bought a photograph and the biggest thanks of all to My Lovely Assistant who helped put everything up, take everything down, made some tasty snacks for the vernissage and does a good job of kicking me out of the house from time to time get some some of the photographs you all saw.  So brings an end to exhibition number three, now off to begin planning for number four.


No comments:

Post a Comment