Friday 19 January 2018

CTV Weather Pix - Part Two

As previously promised, here is the second photograph that appeared as part of the CTV Montreal Weather Pix segment earlier this week.  I had gotten an email saying that the photograph of Montreal would be featured on the 6:00PM newscast and then again later at 11:30PM.  During that late newscast, they also featured some other photographs that had been sent in, and my second photograph as well. What I liked about this photograph was the rolling ice fog on the river, but also the little coating of ice that you can see on the superstructure of the bridge where the clouds of fog had passed.  The photograph was take at f/16, 1/320sec, ISO 100 at 30mm.  During my little subzero walk, I also learned that my iPod has a sense of humour.  You can't help but find the humour in taking a walk outside at minus-30C when songs like Heat Wave by Linda Ronstadt are playing.  Just one of the little memories from my walk.  Thanks again to CTV Montreal and Lori Graham for putting my photographs on the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment