Monday 29 January 2018

What Summer Looked Like

This is the time of the year when a large number of you out there begin to complain about the long, cold winter months.  Anxious for the warmer days which are on the way.  While I don't agree with your ideas, I understand your plight.  So, here I am with a little reminder of what was and what soon will be as I try and ease your pain.  This photograph, taken at f/8, 1/200sec, ISO 400 at 24mm, was captured during a late August walk on the Boucherville islands with My Lovely Assistant.  I suppose that some of you might be relieved seeing some summer colours and flowing water, and I guess I'm happy for you.  For myself, I'm going to continue enjoying the comfortable cold before the oppressive heat and humidity return.

No comments:

Post a Comment