Tuesday 12 June 2018

Pontiac Grand Prix

Those of you who follow Formula One Racing know that the race this past Sunday took place in my backyard.  As a result, I usually try and get a car related update here on the old blog.  However, after all of the updates of last week, I was feeling a little burned out of the place and pretty much stayed away.  I still had some photographs prepared, so better late than never, here they are.  In keeping with the theme of the weekend, these photographs are the interior and exterior of a 1965 Pontiac Grand Prix.  The coupe version of the Grand Prix was in production from 1962 to 2002, and the 1965 versions featured a few changes.  Among them was including a nice walnut trim to the center console, on display here in the first photograph, which was taken at f/7.1, 1/60sec, ISO 400 at 42mm.  With the second photograph, taken at f/7.1, 1/400sec, ISO 400 at 68mm, I liked how you can see some of the dust that has fallen on the car, except just under the lettering.  I know that the owners do a big clean-up for these classic car events and the specks of dust were just a little something that grabbed my interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment