Wednesday 22 May 2019

Silver Surfers

One of my favourite annual events to attend is the Saint-Lambert Classic Car show.  Sadly, bad weather caused the event to be delayed/cancelled this year so I wasn't able he head out and get a look at the old cars.  Luckily, my archives are still bursting from photographs taken over the last few visits.  So, though I didn't get a chance to see anything new, I've still got some fresh photographs for the blog.  As I've mentioned, I prefer taking photos of the details, rather than the cars themselves.  In this case, it's a couple of hood ornaments.  The first photograph, taken at f/4, 1/8000sec, ISO 100 at 60mm was the hood ornament of a 1953 Cadillac Series 62 Coupe.  The second photograph, which can be seen below, was taken at f/4, 1/1600sec, ISO 100 at 70mm was the hood ornament of a 1939 DeSoto.  Hopefully the event will be rescheduled as it is always fun to see the old cars on display.


No comments:

Post a Comment