Thursday 2 May 2019

Throwback Thursday

I'm not really a 'Throwback Thursday' kind of guy.  I've always been of the mind that I'd rather post something new rather than something that has already been seen, but there are always exceptions to every rule.  The other day I was watching the evening news when the weather segment came on.  As it came time for the seven day forecast, it took a few seconds before I recognized the background photograph, but once I did, I knew that it was mine.  It would have been nice to get a little photo credit, but part of the small writing with the Weatherpics segment is that CTV gets to use the photographs again, as they did here.  So, while CTV might not have passed along my name, it doesn't mean that I won't.  This photograph of the Jacques Cartier Bridge was taken back in July of 2017 and was one of my first CTV Weatherpics.  It was taken at f/10, 1/250sec, ISO 100 at 70mm.  If you'd like to find out more about the photograph, feel free to take a trip back in time to the original posting. Keep watching the news, you never know when one of my photographs might show up.


No comments:

Post a Comment