Sunday 10 May 2020

Flower For Mother

It's Mother's Day, and it's the first time that it will be officially celebrated by My Lovely Assistant thanks to the arrival of our Heir Apparent back in January.  It will also be the first time that I don't see my mother for Mother's Day because of all of the current craziness.  Sorry Mom.  Hope you enjoy our little Facetime meeting instead.  Hopefully, we can make up for it sometime in the very near future.  In the meantime, here's a little flower for Mom, My Lovely Assistant and all of the other Moms out there.  The photograph was taken at f/4, 1/125sec, ISO 400 at 60mm, using a Macro lens.  This flower came out of the large bunch that my Mom got last year, and I'm sure that I'm not the only one looking forward to giving flowers to Mom some day soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment