Sunday 13 September 2020

Back To The Beginning

Time flies when you're having fun, and time has certainly flown since I began this little blog a little more than eight years ago.  Here we are, the 1000th update.  This whole thing began as an idea back in July of 2012 because my photographs had been selected to be put on display in a library in Greenfield Park from October to November.  I was trying to find a way to grow my audience in an attempt to get as many people out to see my exhibition as possible.  Since then, there have been two other exhibitions, a stint as the unofficial photographer of a regional newspaper, several appearances on the CTV Montreal Weatherpics segment, several sporting events, a couple of weddings, family photoshoots, some tasty creations made by My Lovely Assistant, music festivals and concerts.  Including in that final group would be a memorable evening at the world renowned Montreal Jazz Festival and a time where my camera and I found ourselves on the floor of the Bell Center in Montreal for a show.  Most recently, we've even seen a few shots of The Heir Apparent.  It's been a year of going back in time, so let's go back to the very beginning, the very first photograph that appeared on this blog.  The photograph was taken at f/22, 30sec, ISO 100 at 43mm from a railroad overpass looking down on Victoria Ave. in Saint-Lambert.  It has certainly been a wild ride, thanks to those of you who have been around since the beginning, and those who have joined up along the way.  I hope that you've found some things to your liking over the last 1000 updates, and that you will continue to do so over how many more updates are yet to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment