Wednesday 16 September 2020

Taste Of Things To Come

One of the yearly activities that My Lovely Assistant and I like to take part in is apple picking.  We have a favourite place that we like to visit, and I'm looking forward to taking The Heir Apparent on her first visit there this year if the conditions are favourable. My Lovely Assistant and I added a couple of apple trees to the new head office in the hope of growing some tasty snacks of our own in the coming years.  In the meantime, since we might not be able to visit the orchard this year, I made a virtual return to the archives instead.  It had rained the night before our visit and there was still some drops on the apples when we arrived so I quickly took some photographs as the sun was beginning to emerge from behind the clouds.  The photograph was taken at f/5.6, 1/100sec, ISO 400 at 62mm.  Here's to hoping we'll be able to pick some fresh apples, and take some fresh photographs soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment