Thursday 10 September 2020

It Was That Big

Everyone has a fishing story about the one that got away.  Well, I've never been fishing so I guess I don't, but there must be a few of you out there who have.  It was the first thing I though of after capturing this little moment in time.  I was down in Old Montreal with My Lovely Assistant when we stopped in the Old Port for a little break.  We found a picnic table near the Bonsecours Basin which was surrounded by geese.  They generally minded their own business, but this one was a show-off.  He was constantly flapping his wings, so I took a few shots.  With his wings wide open, it reminded me of that classic story, 'it was that big, but he got away.'  The photograph was taken at f/4, 1/3200, ISO 400 at 68mm.  Luckily, this one didn't get away.

No comments:

Post a Comment