Friday 25 September 2020

Mr. Blue Sky

A few weeks ago I thought that it might be fun to take The Heir Apparent out for a little boat ride.  There is a ferry service that takes people from Longueuil to Montreal and I thought that it might make for a fun outing.  Unfortunately, present circumstances meant that the ferry was actually put out of commission for the year back in the Spring.  I guess I must have missed that notice.  Though The Heir Apparent will have to wait, I can still relive the ride thanks to some photographs in the archives.  This shot, taken at f/16 1/500sec, ISO 100 at 25mm, was grabbed during a ride a few years back.  As you can see, it was a relatively cloud-free day and the sun was shining bright in the sky. A small aperture and a quick shutter speed helped create the star effect on the sun and darken the buildings.  Hopefully we can take her on that ride next year.  Maybe she'll even enjoy it a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment