Wednesday 9 December 2020

Heavenly Flakes

We had ourselves a little dusting of snow today, so I thought it would be a good time to go through the archives for a little snowy shot.  I then discovered that I don't have all that many snow shots to choose from. I guess that my camera doesn't go out as often in the snow as I had thought.  This shot camera from a snowy walk through the Old Port of Montreal a few years ago.  Unlike the wet flakes we got today, the snow that morning was more fluffy and you can pick out some of the flakes on the needles of the pine tree.  I didn't have the macro lens with me that day, but was able to get nice and close in order to pick those flakes out of the mass of snow.  The photograph was taken at f/4, 1/1000sec, ISO 100 at 54mm. Since this is only the beginning of our snowy season, I'll try and make a point to bring the camera out for our little walks with The Heir Apparent.



No comments:

Post a Comment