Tuesday 1 December 2020

Lost In Her Eye

You've all heard me profess my love of photographing certain things like sunset and fireworks, but the newest item that has shot to the top of my favourite things to photograph list is The Heir Apparent and her eyes.  I adore the colour and the details that are hidden in her little eyes.  They look ever better when the sun hits them just right.  This causes some little moments of tension between the two of us as a lunch time feeding can sometimes lead to an impromptu photo shoot.  Luckily, she tends to enjoy seeing the final product so things get smoothed over between the two of us rather quickly.  The photograph was taken at f/2.8, 1/125sec, ISO 400 at 70mm between spoons of cereal and apple sauce.  It's been a crummy year, so I felt that I'd give my 100th update of the year to probably the best thing that happened to me this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment