Sunday 6 December 2020

Little Stinger

This photograph is a little bit out of season, but it's for a good reason.  Today is my Mom's Birthday, and instead of having a nice lunch with everyone, the clan and I are at home as 'The Plague' has left us under house arrest.  I can live with being under confinement just fine on most days, but today stings.  I guess that's why I chose this photograph.  The flower came from a mixed flower pot we gave my Mom for Mother's Day a few years back, the little guy with the stinger enjoying the fresh pollen just happened to by flying by.  The photograph was taken at f/5, 1/160sec, ISO 800 at 60mm while using a Macro lens.  Hope you have a Happy Birthday, Mom.  And a Happy Birthday to anyone else out there who has missed out on a family celebration due to 'The Plague'.  Happier days are around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment