Tuesday 22 December 2020

Stay Puffed

We're on the home stretch towards Christmas which means that it is time for my sweet tooth to be spoiled.  This years batch of tasty treats have already begun to leave the oven, but first we need to take a trip through the archives for one of my favourite snacks from years gone by.  This was the first time that My Lovely Assistant had tried to make marshmallows and she went all out  This batch was made with some raspberries which gave them a nice reddish colour.  I used a black background to make sure that the red stood out and a strategically placed toothpick helped the stack of three to stay in place.  The photograph was taken at f/7.1, 1/250sec, ISO 100 at 70mm with some flash bounced off of the ceiling to help bring out the colour.  They were quite tasty and My Lovely Assistants treats are always a highlight of the season.  The only good thing about this pandemic, it means that I don't have to share with the rest of the family.  Their loss, my gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment