Sunday 12 September 2021

All Good Things

All good things come to an end.  That's the phrase that has been going through my head the last few hours as I count down to the end of summer vacation.  It's back to the Day Job bright and early on Monday as the fun of the last two weeks fades into memory.  It was a good two weeks.  We rented a cottage on Lac Simon and a good time was had by all.  My Lovely Assistant and The Heir Apparent put up with me and my constant stopping to snap away at the sites.  Even on vacation, I'm not able to simply point and shoot.  This was our view from the beach and what we had the pleasure of seeing each day.  This was taken during out last morning walk at the lake, so you can see why it was difficult to leave.  The photograph was taken at f/16, 1/160sec, ISO 100 at 35mm.  All good things do come to an end, but it's comforting to know that there will be still be other good things to come in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment