Wednesday 15 September 2021

Balthazar Bridge

I would often go out on little photography trips while visiting my parents.  There are a few old covered bridges in the area and I always used to like visiting them.  I got an email from my Mom the other day as one of the bridges was in the local news.  The city had just installed a new billboard near the bridge, which was built back in 1932, explaining its history.  Being a fan of stories, I obviously see this as good news.  There aren't many of these old wooden covered bridges anymore and the ones out in the Townships have been very well preserved.  So, I took this opportunity to dig in to the archives and pull out this photograph that I took of the Balthazar Bridge a couple of years ago.  The photograph was taken at f/4, 1/1000sec, ISO 400 at 41mm.  If you'd like to read the article about the bridge (en français), you can do so by following this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment