Wednesday 1 September 2021

Minimalist Sunset

We're starting to get into that time of the year where the sunsets have that added little bit of colour to them.  I was actually a little bit disappointed with this sunset as the two previous nights, the sun had been a bright red as opposed to the nice orange you see here.  Only an overly critical person like myself could be 'disappointed' in such a sunset.  I had gone down to the marina with the hopes of catching a bright red ball set between those two buildings from the Port of Montreal.  It wasn't meant to be, but I also can't argue with the results.  The photograph was taken at f/16, 1/60sec, ISO 100 at 105mm.  Those with sharp eyes may have noticed the airplane near the top of the photograph.  There are always some planes going by over the city and I've always liked including them in my photographs when I get the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment