Thursday 7 October 2021

Creepy Crawlies

I guess that the main reason that I like to take photographs of flowers is because I think they look nice.  But, there is a secondary reason that I like to take those pictures.  Every once in a while hidden in the flowers, I'll find some creepy crawly insects either have a snack or just relaxing.  While looking at our sunflowers, I noticed this little spider hanging around the center of the flower.  It was only after that I noticed the other two little visitors on the petals.  The photograph was taken at f/16, 1/50sec, ISO 400 at 70mm.  I also bounced some flash onto the flower to make everything a little more visible since it was later in he afternoon and the sun was on the wrong side to provide enough natural light.  Most of the creepy crawlies are gone for this year, but like the sunflowers, they'll be back next year and I'll be looking forward to seeing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment