Tuesday 12 October 2021

Thankful Sunset

It was a good Thanksgiving weekend and it ended with a pretty nice sunset.  I was hoping to get down to one of our bridges in time, but since I decided to follow the posted speed limits, I discovered about half way on my trip that there was no way I was going to make it to any of the bridges.  So, I went with the backup plan and decided to visit the park close to the former Head Office to get a photograph of the Thanksgiving sunset against the buildings of Montreal.  There have been some new buildings that have gone up since the last time I was there, and as you can tell from the construction cranes, there are some new ones that will soon be sprouting up as well.  Mother Nature thankfully provided the nice pumpkin orange sunset and I photographed it at f/16, 1/60sec, ISO 100 at 70mm.  I'd also like to mention how thankful I am for My Lovely Assistant and The Heir Apparent who still allow me to run out of the house just before supper in order to let me keep taking these photographs.  Thank for your patience, I love you both very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment