Saturday 5 November 2022

Autumn Sky

I'm a big fan of sunsets, but autumn sunsets are the best.  The sun sets a little more to the West, and maybe it's just me, but the colours seem to be a little brighter.  I haven't been able to get out and shoot as many as I would have liked this year, but I still have a large amount of unseen sunsets sitting in the archives just waiting to be seen.  A sunset mixed with a bridge is probably my favourite photographic combination and I took several shots of the sunset next to my favourite bridge, Montreal's Victoria Bridge.  You can see another photograph I took that day, Victorian Sunset, by following this link.  For this shot, which was taken at f/6.3, 1/4000sec, ISO 400 at 200mm, I stood along the rail tracks that lead to the bridge.  The sun was setting to the left which left a nice glow on the tracks.  Once again, a little public service reminder, train tracks are a dangerous place.  Always be careful when photographing near them.




No comments:

Post a Comment