Thursday 23 February 2023

Hearty Treats

Valentine's Day was last week, and I'm a little bit behind in the photography schedule.  Yes, there were some tasty treats that were purchased for My Lovely Assistant and The Heir Apparent to share.  The Crown Prince didn't really get to partake in the tastiness this year, but his sweet tooth will probably be treated next year.  I guess I could be described as someone with simple tastes, so despite all of the fancy chocolate desserts, it was My Lovely Assistant's Rice Krispie treats which I was most drawn to.  She shaped them like little hearts and added some little sugar hearts for a colourful bonus.  The Heir Apparent helped in their creation, so how could I not like them.  The photograph was taken at f/6.3, 1/160sec, ISO 100 at 70mm with some flash bounced off of the ceiling to make the colours pop a little more.  They were snap, crackle pop-ilicious.  I hope you all had some tasty treats as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment