Sunday 5 February 2023

Maybe I'll Stay Home

This past Saturday we woke up with the rather cold temperature of -40 Celsius once the wind chill was accounted for.  Those kind of bone chilling temperature cane only mean one thing, it's time for me to go out and take some photographs. That was the original plan, however, someone failed to tell my car about it as she didn't quite have the same opinion.  With the car frozen in the parking lot, it meant that any trip to get some frozen photographs would have to happen in my well heated archives.  So dig I did, and came up this this little frozen number.  It was a slightly less cold -34 Celsius with the wind on that day, and I had headed out to take a photograph of the ice fog as it flowed over the Saint-Lawrence river by the Victoria Bridge.  The photograph was taken at f/16, 1/100sec, ISO 100 at 24mm.  Now, it's off to question the camera about its potential involvement in keeping us out of the cold on Saturday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment