Wednesday 1 February 2023

Snow Cones

Over the last couple of years, we've amassed a large collection of pine cones around the house as for a period of time, The Heir Apparent was a little obsessed with them.  Whenever we were on a walk, if she would find some 'cocottes' on the ground, she would inevitably, and sometimes to my frustration, have to stop and pick them up to bring home with us.  Looking back, I feel rather silly about having been upset by something so simple that made her happy.  So, in an effort to try and right those wrongs, I try and take some photographs of those 'cocottes' for her when I see them. There are a couple of pine trees around where we live, so with some of the recent snow we've had, it presented me the opportunity to take a few more.  The photograph was taken at f/4, 1/200sec, ISO 100 at 70mm.  Maybe these will find their way into her little bucket when Spring rolls around.

No comments:

Post a Comment