Tuesday 14 February 2023

Table For Two

It being Valentine's Day, I'm sure that there are plenty of tête-à-têtes that were taking place around various tables this evening.  Even the insect world was getting in on the act.  Okay, this is obviously not a photograph that was taken today.  It's from a the archives and was taken during a vacation with My Lovely Assistant to Tadoussac.  As often happens, I had found some flowers I wanted to photograph when I was visited by this small butterfly.  Moments late it was joined by another as they shared what might have been a little romantic meal.  It's Valentine's Day, why not believe in a little bit of romance from the insect world. The photograph was taken at f/6.3, 1/250sec, ISO 400 at 200mm.  I hope you all had a pleasant table for two moment as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment