Tuesday 26 August 2014

Following My Path

The older I get, the faster time seems to pass by.  This is even more apparent to me at the moment as today marks the second anniversary of this photography blog coming into existence.  It's been a fast two years and hundreds of my photographs have been put on display over that time.  I hope that all of you who continue to visit this site still enjoy the photographs that I present to you.  I've probably said this before, but this place kind of exists as my own personal gallery.  Before, only a handful of people would get to see my photographs, but as the second anniversary of this site passes, I'm close to having a 10,000th visitor to the blog.  Now, I know that not all of those 10,000 visits are real.  The internet being what it is, some of those visits are from 'mysterious' regions, but I like to think that a high percentage of that number is real.  So, I'll continue to walk down my photographic path, much like the one you see here today.  I took this photograph while on a little walk with My Lovely Assistant.  The little walking path caught my eye, and I hope it catches yours as well.  I took this photograph at f/2.8, 1/320sec, ISO 250 at 38mm.  Thanks to everyone who passes by.  Feel free to check out the Eric Mahannah Photography Facebook Page, but more importantly, I hope that you all continue to enjoy my photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment