Tuesday 19 January 2016

Beach Therapy

As far as Winter's go, this one has been kind of mild so far.  However, while scrolling through some social media posts this morning, I noticed lots of people complaining about how cold it was.  So, I thought it might be a good idea to send you all to the beach.  I'll be honest, this photograph was taken on a chilly September afternoon while in Percé, Québec.  Our feet didn't stay in the Gulf of the Saint-Lawrence waters for very long.  But, if you ignore my words and just focus on the photograph, maybe it will carry you away to a warmer place in your mind.  This photograph was taken at f/13, 1/160sec, ISO 100 at 24mm.  It was also taken while My Lovely Assistant and I were on vacation this past year.  Some of the other photographs I took during that trip should eventually be here, at my pace, in a few years.  In the meantime, let the beach, and your imagination, take you away.

No comments:

Post a Comment