Thursday 7 January 2016

The Snow Has Arrived

A little while back we were all lamenting the fact that we we're not going to have a white Christmas.  The snow did finally arrive, though a few days late.  I went out for a little afternoon stroll down the streets as the snow was falling this past weekend to see if I could grab a cool photograph or two.  I really like it when the show clings to the branches on trees and nice empty streets.  I guess you could say that I filled a personal checklist with this one.  I took this photograph at f/14, 1/25sec, ISO 100 at 58mm.  I used a small aperture so that more of the photograph would remain clear.  I think it adds more to the photograph to be able to see the cars in the back of the photograph as clear as the trees in the foreground.  It was a little bit late in getting here, but I think we can safely say that Winter has now arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment