Saturday 9 April 2016

Car Tattoo

I recently saw a posting on Facebook advertising the return of the classic car exhibition to Saint-Lambert later this year, and it quickly made me realize that I still haven't finished going through all of my photographs from my visit last year.  I like going to the show not only to see the old cars, but also seeing the little details that seem to be missing from modern models.  Like this little design.  It was found on the front hood of a Ford pick-up.  Sadly, I did a miserable job of keeping track of what cars I was photographing, a problem I plan on not repeating this year.  I took the photograph at f/14, 1/125sec, ISO 100 at 28mm.  The little sun spot on the hood proved to be a bit of a problem, so I decided to make it part of the photograph by using a smaller aperture and getting some streaks of light coming off of it.  I thought that the logo and the design were rather cool and the bright red really catches your eye.  We'll see if I can finish off a couple more of these before the next show rolls around.

No comments:

Post a Comment