Sunday 12 March 2017

A Glimpse Of Chez Paul

I've spent the last little while pretty much focused on my photography exhibition, but when one receives an offer that they can't refuse, some scheduled things end up getting thrown out the window.  Such was the case this past week when my friend Jasmine asked me if I would be interested in photographing a benefit show she had produced to help raise money for research into aphasia.  It's a disease that is very personal to her as it has struck her father.  This year, she has put together a full cabaret style theater show and it was terrific entertainment.  I wasn't exactly sure what I would be shooting when I accepted to lend a hand, and ended up being a little bit nervous when the full scope of the show was explained to me, but sometimes it's best to jump into the deep end if you want to learn how to swim.  However, I now find myself drowning in photographs as my trigger happy shooting method has left me with a incredibly large amount of photographs to sift through.  At least editing all of these photographs will keep me out of trouble for the near future.  I prepared two rather quickly so I could send them off to Jasmine so she could see I was doing some work, and I figured I'd share them with all of you out there as well.  The first photograph was taken at f/2.8, 1/40sec, ISO 3200 at 70mm and the second photograph was taken at  f/3.5, 1/100sec, ISO 3200 at 110mm.  I'll post a few more up here when I finish everything up.

No comments:

Post a Comment