Thursday 23 March 2017

Here's Your Invitation

At this point, I guess that there isn't very much more left to say.  The photographs are hanging, the tasty treats that My Lovely Assistant has cooked up are baking and my nerves are starting to kick in.  If you've enjoyed the photographs that you've seen on this page, I hope you'll take the time to come and visit my exhibition.  The photos printed here on the page are presented with a rather low resolution and they look so much better blown up and on real photo paper.  It's physically impossible to get an invitation out to everyone, so if you can read this message, consider it to be your personal invitation.  Feel free to stop by the library any time tonight between 5:00 and 8:00PM, or anytime between now and April 23rd.  I hope to see some of you there.


No comments:

Post a Comment