Wednesday 22 March 2017

The Other Hard Part

The months, weeks and days have slowly slipped away and our countdown can now pretty much be displayed in hours and minutes.  Of course, this countdown that I'm talking about leads us to my photography exhibition, Point of View.  It takes place once again at the Greenfield Park Library which is located at 225 Empire in Greenfield Park.  The other 'hard part' that I discussed last time has been taken care of.  That being the part where I hang all of the photographs in the library.  Thankfully, I had the helping hand of My Lovely Assistant who is far more graceful on a ladder than I will ever be.  As of now, 25 of my photographs are hanging in different parts of the library, just waiting to be viewed.  The best time to view those photographs would be Thursday night, the 23rd of March.  It's almost time.





2 comments:

  1. Just a hint. A large group of Greenfield Park residents meet every Friday morning for coffee at the Legion next to the GPK library. They always have a table of donated items from businesses and individuals from around town given out as a draw. Perhaps you have a photograph you would be interested in donating and at the same time print out invitations to come see your exhibit and hand them out to everyone. Contact Normand Simard on Facebook for the meeting time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mike. That's an interesting idea. I wouldn't be able to offer one of the photos that are on the wall, but maybe I could find something in my archives to offer.

      Delete