Wednesday 1 March 2017

Everyone Is Invited

Time is doing that old trick of going by really fast.  In the blink of an eye, it's already the 1st of March.  That means that in another blink of an eye it will be March 23rd and my photography exhibition will be taking place.  I was given a little invitation slip that I could give to people, to invite them to my vernissage and the exhibition.  This being the digital age, I figured I'd extend the invitation to all of you out there.  I understand that some of you reading this may be a great distance away, but should you be within a short distance of the Greenfield Park Library from March 23rd to April 23rd, feel free to drop in and take a look at my photographs.  Same goes for the vernissage which will take place the evening of March 23rd.  I hope to see some of you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment