Sunday 18 June 2017

Feeling The Heat

It's hot outside!  It's so hot that I'm sweating just thinking about the possibility of going outside in this weather.  The temperature is a usually bearable 28C, but with this humidity, it feels like 41C.  For my older or American friends, that comes to 104.1F which is very far outside of my comfort zone.  In times like these, other than lock myself in a dark, air conditioned room, I like to dig through my archives and find a nice 'cool' image, such as this one.  This photograph, taken while on vacation in Gaspé at f/11, 1/200sec, ISO 100 at 24mm has just the things needed to take my mind away.  A nice blue sky with puffy clouds and an inviting body of cool water.  Just imagining jumping in on a day like today is enough to lower my body heat by a few degrees.  Keep cool out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment