Monday 6 November 2017

Ladybug Feast

I suppose that this little update puts to test my theory about being able to photograph anything.  Bugs eating a rotten apple is probably not going to win the award for photograph of the day, but I think that it's still somewhat interesting.  My Lovely Assistant doesn't quite agree with me, but she was the one who pointed out this happy meal to me in the first place.  It's true that this one probably won't be making it to the final cut of any future potential exhibitions, but it's still something different to see.  The colours are nice, the ladybugs are cute and the background is nicely blurred.  The photograph was taken at f/6.3, 1/125sec, ISO 400 at 70mm.  A Ladybug Feast may not be as cute and cuddly as a Teddy Bear Picnic, but who knows, maybe there's a future in photographing rotten fruit after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment