Monday 27 November 2017

Spotlight Montreal

I mentioned a little while ago how I was trying my hand at some silhouette style photographs.  I found this one in one of my many file folders and thought it might look good with a little treatment.  This was a photograph that I took while on a ferry ride back home after spending the day biking in Montreal with My Lovely Assistant.  The photograph was taken at f/8, 1/3200sec, ISO 100 at 24mm.  I then used the Curves and Colour Balance tool in Photoshop in order to adjust the contrast a colour of the photograph, darkening the skyline of Montreal and adding a little bit of blue to what was an otherwise grey sky.  All of these adjustments aren't usually my cup of tea, but I must admit that it is kind of fun, especially since I'm enjoying the final results.

No comments:

Post a Comment