Saturday 2 December 2017

Coming Soon

Over the Winter months I sometimes take a few extra photographs that I save to be posted a little later in the Summer when I need a little mental reminder of cooler days ahead when dealing with a sweltering hot day.  Luckily, in my opinion anyway, this was a more comfortable Summer than usual in these parts, which is good news for me.  It's also bad news for the archives as it means a few photographs that should have been posted, have not yet appeared.  With another Winter season about to knock on our door, it means there will likely be fresher snow photographs to come, so I had better get this one posted up before it ends up getting forgotten on my hard drive.  The photograph was taken during a snowy walk at f/9, 1/250sec, ISO 100 at 68mm.  I like the peacefulness that freshly fallen snow gives to things.  A fresh layer of snow just seems to make things look a little bit nicer to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment