Sunday 24 December 2017

Merry Christmas To All

While I wasn't looking another Christmas has managed to sneak up on us.  It's time to shut things down for a couple of days and visit with my parents to see what will be hiding in their Christmas tree this year.  That's where I found this shiny little trinket last year.  I liked the whole teddy bear/rocking horse combination as it reminds me of Christmas gifts.  I moved it to a different part of the tree that had a few more lights and tried to aim it towards some of the brighter kitchen lights to get that extra shine on it.  The photograph was taken at f/2.8, 1/50sec, ISO 800 at 24mm.  I hope that you all get all kinds of nice gifts this Holiday Season and that you all get to spend as much time as possible with family and friends.  Merry Christmas from My Lovely Assistant and myself to all of you out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment