Tuesday 12 December 2017

Well Deserved Treat

Those of you who live in my neck of the woods are currently shoveling out of our first snowstorm of the year.  This was a fairly mild one at about 15cm's of the white stuff, but it still needs a good deal of shoveling to clean everything up.  After doing my fair share of shoveling both at the Day Job and afterwards at home, I felt that I was due a little treat.  Since I like to share, I have a little treat for you as well.  Some nice Jujube candies.  It's been a while since we've had some candy on the old blog, and the bright red kind of fits the season.  The photograph was taken at f/5, 1/60sec, ISO400 at 60mm.  I focused on the design on top of the candy and then framed it in the bottom corner of the photograph so that it would stand out from the others that blur away the further they go into the background.  Now I had best see if the snow is still coming down and if I'll be needing another little treat later.

No comments:

Post a Comment