Thursday 9 November 2017

Relaxing Sunset

Most of my anticipation from earlier this week has disappeared as the week that I thought would have been terrific for sunsets has kind of turned out to be a dud.  Luckily, the one night that did turn out to have an interesting sunset was the night that I headed out with my camera to the Victoria Bridge.  There are no bridge photographs in this update, but they should be around eventually.  Rather, I decided to go with this shot of the sun setting over the waters of the Saint-Lawrence river.  The clouds and electricity poles kind of create a bit of a calming feeling.  The photograph was taken at f/16, 1/200sec, ISO 100 at 70mm.  Helps to calm the frustration caused by the cloudy skies that have haunted me for the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment