Wednesday 14 February 2018

Hugs & Kisses Day

I was given strict orders by She Who Must Be Obeyed not to do anything special for Valentine's Day, but she never said anything about Hugs & Kisses Day.  True, it might not be a legal loophole large enough for me to sneak through, so to offer myself a little more protection, I'd like to put out here in print that these chocolates were bought for photographic reasons and my blog, and not for My Lovely Assistant.  I'm not sure that she'll buy that, but my years of watching lawyers in action on film and television tell me that I might have a legal leg to stand on.  I took the photograph at f/7.1, 1/160sec, ISO 100 at 60mm and bounced some flash off of the ceiling for a little extra glow.  I played with some different shutter speeds get a nice reflection of the foil wrappers on the table.  Happy Hugs & Kisses Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment