Tuesday 27 February 2018

Change Of Weather

I actually wasn't planning on posting this photograph today.  I had planned on putting up one of the photographs that I had taken while on my frozen January walk.  But, it was such a nice day outside, by some of your standards, that I felt you all might not appreciate getting plunged right back into the freezer.  Since they say that the customer is always right, I decided to bring out a warmer photograph of my own.  This one, taken at f/7.1, 1/100sec, ISO 100 at 24mm, was captured while My Lovely Assistant and I had been on vacation in Tadoussac.  It was early September, but it had been a warm end of Summer so there was still much greenery to be scene.  I took the photograph while we were taking a little hike on one of the many nature trails.  One of those times when she tried to kill me with long walks and high climbs, but that also sometimes lead to nice photographs like this one.  The kind that make surviving those outings worth while.  So, enjoy the warmer weather that is upon us while I begin to check and make sure that the air conditioning will be ready for the coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment