Sunday 4 February 2018

Super Bowl Sunday

Super Bowl Sunday means doing two of my favourite things.  Eating a large selection of my favourite (not good for me) snacks and watching some football.  Since those two things, along with an afternoon hockey game, will be taking up my time, it meant that if there was going to be an update today, it had to be in the morning.  Also, since these photographs have already been dated with last years watermark, This year, the Big Game features the defending champion New England Patriots taking on the Philadelphia Eagles.  The teams playing here were the Champlain Cavaliers and the Shawinigan Electriks.  These are some extra photographs from a game I photographed, and was featured here on the old blog, back in October.  At the time, I was hoping that the Cavaliers would have a late season surge and make it to the play-offs since I had only be able to see one game, but it wasn't meant to be.  Luckily, for the short amount of time that I was there that day, there was lots of action near the end zone that I had placed myself.  So much, that it allowed me to 'save' a few extra shots for a Super Bowl Sunday update.  The first photograph was taken at f/7.1, 1/400sec, ISO 400 at 200mm and the second and third photographs were taken at f/7.1, 1/640sec, ISO 400 at 200mm.  Here are a few more photographs of the action.

f/7.1, 1/2000sec, ISO 400 at 200mm

f/7.1, 1/2000sec, ISO 400 at 70mm

f/7.1, 1/2000sec, ISO 400 at 200mm

f/7.1, 1/2000sec, ISO 400 at 200mm

For the record, he made that kick, now we'll have to wait and see how many kicks get made tonight.  In the meantime, it's time to break out the chips, Cheetos and pizza as we all try to see how many calories we can consume before halftime.  Enjoy the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment