Saturday 24 February 2018

Red Feathered Friend

Sometimes I have good luck talking to my little furry or feathered friends.  I'll tell them that I'm just trying to take their photograph and mean no harm, all the while hoping that no other two legged members of my species are watching and wondering just what I'm doing.  Often times it works, and my wild subject will stay still and allow me to get a nice shot.  Such wasn't the case with this little guy.  I originally found him sitting in the show as you see here.  The photograph was taken at f/9, 1/320sec, ISO 100 at 70mm.  I tried to follow him around for a better shot, but every time I got close, he'd fly off.  Not very far, staying close enough to tease me into thinking I still had a chance to get a photograph.  I'd get close and then he'd jump off and fly away again.  At least all of the moving kept me warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment