Saturday 24 March 2018

Chocolate Nut Cookies

I guess you could say that I have saved the best for last.  Of all the different varieties of cookies that My Lovely Assistant made recently, these were my favourite.  This cookie was made out of a mixture of date paste, apple sauce, assorted nuts and chocolate, with a little slice of almond placed on the top.  To create the photograph, I grabbed a small plate from the cupboard, placed it on our cutting board and added a few of the tasty treats, making sure that I had one facing towards me at an angle to get a nice look at the texture and the almond on top.  The photograph was taken at f/4, 1/100sec, ISO 100 at 42mm with some flash bounced off of the ceiling.  I've always been a little intimidated with photographing food items, but I really liked the way these recent cookie photographs turned out.  It was great fun, and the results tasted great.

No comments:

Post a Comment